A selection of press releases and relevant information for the media on BPIE's core activities.
- BPIE’s brochure presenting our mission, areas and research and flagship projects.
- BPIE’s logo in high quality.
BPIE can contribute with articles based on available in-house resources at the time.
Senior Communications Manager
+32 (0) 2 789 30 07
- Public investment in buildings in Central, Eastern and South-East Europe insufficient: BPIE suggests a buildings infrastructure financing platform, September 2017
- Finally – a concrete definition of a “smart building” to be placed at the heart of EU policymaking as negotiations heat up, June 2017
- European countries are missing smart buildings opportunities, February 2017
- Scaling up deep energy renovation through innovation and industrialisation, November 2016
- Building renovation passports: one step closer towards better homes and deep renovation, October 2016
- Strengthening energy security in South-East Europe by investing in buildings, September 2016
- Buildings as energy-hubs can strengthen the energy system, June 2016
- Accelerating the renovation of the Bulgarian building stock, May 2016
- Renovation policy framework needed to stimulate investments in the German building stock, January 2016
- Success factors for ambitious renovation strategies, December 2015
- European survey shows different speeds on the road to an energy efficient building stock, April 2015
- Better regulation needed to guarantee efficient and healthy buildings, March 2015
- EU countries not on track to upgrade the building stock, November 2014
- Energy Performance Certificates could fail to deliver the expected boost of energy renovation if not properly implemented, October 2014
- Building renovation can provide new momentum to the European project, May 2017
- Innovation and industrialisation can speed up deep energy renovation, November 2016
- Buildings are crucial to meeting COP21’s ambition, March 2016
- Energy efficiency at the heart of Europe’s stability, September 2014
- The Data Rush: towards an Energy efficient Europe, December 2017
- Examining building renovation passports, November 2017
- Smart buildings at the heart of the cities of tomorrow, Summer 2017
- The Innovation Challenge: will the EU be able to scale up the rate of energy renovation to meet its climate commitments?, Summer 2017
- Cladirile performante energetic pot diminua importul de gaz in 100 zile de ger, January 2017, in Romanian
- Safeguarding energy security in South-East Europe with investment in demand-side infrastructure, December 2016
- Buildings: essential for smart energy systems, June 2016
- Buildings and the energy market: a challenging but rewarding interaction, December 2015
- Alleviating fuel poverty in Europe, September 2014