BPIE is recruiting a Project Manager
Wanted: Project Manager – expert in buildings’ energy performance. Deadline to apply is 9 July, 2017.
Reporting to the Head of Research, the roles and responsibilities as Project Manager are:
- Manage research projects in relation to energy performance in buildings from conceptualisation to completion.
- Undertake research in relation to buildings policies, with a focus on:
o Strategies and specific instruments to increase both renovation rate and depth on European, national and local level;
o Collection and assessment of building performance related data.
- Draft reports, present and discuss complex technical issues, implying excellent understanding of current challenges and opportunities regarding the EU policy framework of building performance at large.
- Manage stakeholder relationships as required by assigned projects.
- Engage and maintain good relationships with relevant stakeholders such as policy makers and experts from the European Institutions, research institutes and industry.
- Support fundraising activities and proposal preparation as requested.
- Collaborate constructively with other team members as required.
More information on the requirements and application conditions can be found below.