BPIE is looking for an Administration and Finance intern
Addendum: the position has been filled. Thanks.
Working in our small administration team, you will be trained to provide general administrative and organisational support and will:
- Provide logistic and administrative support in the organisation of meetings and other events such as rooms reservations, catering order etc.
- Provide support for travel and accommodation arrangements for staff such as flight/ train / hotel bookings, travel requests to be filed electronically
- Data entries and updates in the List of Missions
- File receipts for travel and hotel bookings along with bank statements and on paper per projects
- Draft requests for trips reimbursement, keep track of reimbursement requests, send reminders to organisations if needed
- Check travel expenses claim for reimbursement and check invoices
- Check time sheets and report allocated hours to respective projects
- Support the preparation of periodical financial reports
- Support the maintenance of the archiving and filing systems
- Perform any other tasks as necessary and as requested
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Post-secondary education or university level in administration / finance or economics or any other relevant field
- Good written and oral English skills
- Good command of office equipment (Outlook and Internet) and good computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Attention to detail and service oriented attitude
- Willingness to work in a small, multicultural team and to be a pro-active team player
- Affinity with administrative tasks and with the mission of BPIE
- Citizen of an EU country
BPIE offers a 6-month internship contract with possibility of extension in the framework of the “Convention d’immersion professionnelle” based in Brussels ideally starting beginning of May under Belgian law.
More information and how to apply in the job offer below.