BPIE is looking for a research intern in Berlin
Join a great team!
Are you interested in working for a young and dynamic think tank where your personal initiative and creativity can be put into practice every day?
We work to support Europe’s climate change objectives. We analyse which policies really reduce CO2 emissions, what innovative ideas can accelerate the transformation of the building sector and how governments, stakeholders and civil society can work together to make buildings fit for a sustainable future.
BPIE’s team is a multi-national and dynamic group of dedicated individuals working in collaborative projects in a results-oriented trustful and open-minded atmosphere.
Working in our research team, you will be trained to provide support and will:
- Contribute to research activities (comparative policy analysis)
- Support the identification of potential documents and material
- Collect and qualitatively analyse data and produce summary reports
- Degree in political science, economics, environmental management, architecture, or similar
- Good understanding of energy efficiency policies for buildings
- Excellent knowledge of English, other European languages are an asset
- Affinity with the mission of BPIE
- Citizen of an EU country
BPIE offers a 6-month internship possibility of extension and promotion to a research assistant position, based in Berlin ideally starting in February under German law.