BPIE is looking for a communications trainee
BPIE is recruiting a motivated and dynamic full-time salaried Communications trainee to join its international team for 6 months. The successful candidate will be a university graduate or equivalent with first professional or internship experiences and achievements, and be committed to the mission of BPIE.
Under the supervision and guidance of the Communications Associate and of the Finance Manager, the responsibilities and development areas of the Communications trainee are:
- Support the website / social networks management, maintenance and reach expansion
- Draft and edit publications, articles and texts for BPIE’s website, newsletter and other print or digital communication materials dedicated to large-scale dissemination (mainly in English)
- Get familiar with the mailing tool and prepare newsletters’ sending
- Monitor BPIE media and press coverage
- Lead data entries and updates in the CRM system
- Provide support for the organisation of conferences and other events or meetings (incl. travel/accommodations and catering arrangements), and manage the event calendar
- Support the administrative preparation and monitoring of calls for proposal/service tenders
- Support the team expenses claims process and other minor administrative activities
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) relevant for the position
- Relevant first professional experience, gained through a first employment or internship
- Excellent English speaker or equivalent level, other language skills will be an asset
- Good computer and organisational skills
BPIE offers a paid traineeship with a 6-months contract based in Brussels and starting as soon as possible under Belgian law.
A CV and cover letter (in English) should be sent to Chantal Despret at the following email address: Chantal.firstname.lastname@example.org, until January 31, 2018. Please include the job title “Communications trainee” and your name in the subject line of the email.
The shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews during the week of Feb 5, 2018.
While we will take all received applications into consideration, we regret that we are able only to communicate with those candidates selected for interview. Please, no telephone calls.