[Webinar] How to assess financial and energy savings of renovations in residential buildings? RenOnBill presents its tool
The webinar will be held on June 11, from 15:00 to 16:00 CEST.
The Horizon 2020 project RenOnBill is organising a webinar to present its new tool for assessing the financial and energy savings potential of specific renovation interventions in residential buildings.
What you will learn:
- How the RenOnBill tool can support financial institutions and energy utilities in assessing the potential of specific energy renovation measures in residential buildings
- The tool’s functionalities and user experience design
- How the tool can support the decision-making process toward renovations
You will contribute to the tool’s development by:
- Gaining first-hand insights on the tool’s underlying assumptions, methodologies and calculations from its developers.
- Providing feedback on the tool’s design.
Register to the webinar here.
In case of any questions, get in touch with Sophia Stock (email@example.com).
The RenOnBill project aims to scale up investments towards deep energy renovations of residential buildings by promoting the development and implementation of on-bill schemes, based on the cooperation between energy utilities and financial institutions. RenOnBill has chosen four focus countries – Germany, Italy, Lithuania and Spain – in order to capture the differences that can be encountered when replicating on-bill schemes across Europe. RenOnBill is also on Twitter as @RenOnBill.