Webinar: Building Renovation Passports – How can Member States implement iBRoad?
This webinar, that will be held on April 23 from 11:00 to 12:00 CET, and organised by the Horizon 2020 project iBRoad, gives a summary of the essential aspects that should be taken into account when replicating the iBRoad Roadmap and Logbook.
The webinar aims at providing a summary of the essential aspects that should be taken into account when replicating the building renovation passport concept brought forward by iBRoad across Europe. Deliberate efforts are required to scale up the concept into a widely accepted instrument, to benefit more people while at the same time anchoring renovation policies and programmes to a long-term perspective. During the webinar, we will unpack the challenges and enablers for successful design and implementation, and briefly unfold guiding steps to a feasibility study. Moreover, an outline of the concrete measures to be taken to implement the iBRoad in a specific country will be presented.
To register, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject “Attend iBRoad project Webinar 2020/4/23”. You will receive a confirmation within 24 hours.
Join the webinar to learn:
- What is the iBroad “Individual Building Renovation Roadmap” for homeowners, and how does it work?
- What were the results of the iBroad field tests in Bulgaria, Poland, Portugal and Germany?
- How can this approach can be further implemented in other Member States to help simplify and scale up home renovation?
- 11.00 Welcome – Alice Corovessi, INZEB
- 11.05 The iBroad at a glance – Alexander Deliyanis, Sympraxis Team
- 11.15 An overview of the critical aspects to be considered – Vivian Dorizas, BPIE
- 11.30 Guidelines for the implementation of iBRoad – Peter Mellwig, ifeu
- 11.45 Q&A Session
- 12.00 End of webinar