EmBuild Final Conference – Energy Efficient Buildings: Plan. Invest. Renovate!
Energy Efficient Buildings: Plan. Invest. Renovate!, EmBuild Final Conference - June 7, 9:00-16:00 CET, Belgrade, Serbia
National renovation strategies are necessary and useful, but how can their impact be strengthened? As most public buildings are under the jurisdiction of regional and local administrative levels, it is the combined action of Europe´s cities, towns and communes that can really make a change. EmBuild conference will show best practices of local plans, highlighting aspects that may stimulate similar actions by others and presenting tools that can facilitate the formulation of these plans.
The EU-funded project EmBuild started 2 years ago with the aim to increase the capacity of local level actors and develop simple tools that facilitate the design and implementation of local renovation plans. The H2020 project’s final conference marks the moment when the results of the project can be brought to the attention of a broader audience and trigger action beyond the focus of the 100 municipalities of EmBuild.
The event will be an opportunity to:
- Present and discuss the EU Energy Efficiency policy developments and support to finance energy efficiency investments.
- Present the support given by the Energy Community.
- Share mayors’ best practice experiences from the region.
- Engage policy-makers and stakeholders in an informed discussion on ways to replicate successful renovation strategies.
- Identify and discuss non-energy benefits related to deep renovation.
The event is organised in partnership with the Energy Community, gathering local and national authorities from Southeastern Europe and experts in the energy efficiency field, participants will share best practices of local plans to inspire further action and will present tools to facilitate the formulation of these plans.
More information can be found on the EmBuild website.
Registration to the event is required by filling out this form.
*Simultaneous translation into Serbian and English will be provided.