Webinar: Industry stepping up to the challenge of deep renovation
Webinar in collaboration with Build Up. Recordings now available.
Stimulating the energy renovation market remains one of the biggest challenges. BPIE sets out to illustrate how innovative business models can drive deep renovations across Europe. The BetterHome (BH) initiative is such a model, proving that a more service-oriented supply-side coupled with a deeper awareness of demand-side can change the landscape and essentially drive the renovation market.
As an industry-driven one-stop-shop service, BetterHome has been successful in boosting demand for deep energy renovations in Denmark.
It’s a transformative model for installers as they take up a more service-oriented approach and benefit from a simplified and structured process outlined through the BH digital platform. In return, customers benefit as well from a clear renovation plan for their homes and a quality guarantee. Acting as a solutions-hub for renovations, BetterHome leverages a deep understanding of the market and consumers’ incentives.
What is the innovation behind BH? How does it work in detail? What are the key success ingredients? How can it be applied in other contexts? This and more during the BPIE/Build Up webinar.
- Welcome and introduction / Maarten De Groote, BPIE
- What makes BetterHome a success story / Niels Kåre Bruun. BetterHome
- Industry rallying behind an innovative model / Alix Chambris, Danfoss
- Experiences from BetterHome industry partners / Susanne Dyrbøl, ROCKWOOL; Katrine Bjerre, VELUX Group; Emil Svaneborg Mathiasen, Grundfos
- Quality challenges for energy efficient renovations / Peter Wouters, Qualicheck, INIVE EEIG
The recording is now available:
This content is blocked. Accept cookies to view the content.