Heat Roadmap Europe series of webinars
Join the next one for a debate about Roadmaps for decarbonising heating & cooling!
The Heat Roadmap Europe EU-funded project proudly presents a series of webinars running from 27 September at 14:00 CET to December.
The most important take-aways of the project are presented: the project’s methods and results will be introduced and the value of the findings will be explained to the audience in 14 one-hour sessions, stretching from March to December with a summer break.
The webinars are held on Thursdays 14.00 – 15.00 CET and are free and easily accessible as participants can attend via web browser.
– 27 September: HRE Scenarios and Results – Roadmaps for decarbonising H&C Sector in EU
The energy scenarios for 2050 are presented along with the key findings of the energy modelling. In this session, Aalborg University’s Brian Vad Mathiesen, Professor and HRE coordinator and Rasmus Lund, Assistant Professor, will present the results from the future energy system analysis, focusing on the ways to decarbonise the heating and cooling.
– 11 October: HRE results & H&C strategies for countries and regions with a developed gas sector
Heating and cooling strategies for countries and regions where the gas sector is substantially developed and accounts for a large part of the energy supply.
– 18 October: The energy transition, combining the strengths of different energy models
– 25 October: HRE results & H&C strategies for countries and regions with traditions of heat planning
– 8 November: HRE results & H&C strategies for countries and regions with deteriorating heating and cooling infrastructures
– 15 November: Cool Roadmaps in Europe: Cooling demands and future of cooling and DC
– 22 November: HRE results & H&C strategies for countries and regions with underrated heat demand
– 6 December: HRE Final outcomes – Guidelines for users
Read the full programme / description and find information to register on http://www.heatroadmap.eu/Webinars.php